Thursday, September 27, 2007

AMERICAN BANG FALL TOUR BLOG #1

Hey Hey!

So, i've been slacking on the tour blog cause we've been driving, playing and hanging non stop for the past couple weeks....
I uploaded all my pics(like 500) last night and started going through them this morning.

Im going to start with the beginning of The Donnas tour and will continue along the way....

Tour is going great! We're making some great friends out here and getting to see a lot of cool cities and country that we haven't traveled before.

Here's some Pics-


Kelby and I went to eat some Pizza in San Fran


We met up with our good friends from Nashville John and Chris for dinner and some drinks the night before our first show with The Donnas in San Fran


the bar lights


Ladies and Gentleman: Our new Tour Manager "Trevor" aka "Tank" or "Moose"


In case you are wondering we got some free tank tops and we weren't big fans, but we figured we'd take some pics for fun


Great American Music Hall-San Fransisco






Backstage in San Fran




Brett's mom from the Donnas made some brownies and stuff for the bands :)


The Donnas on Stage




At the Bar


Jaren getting a tan


This guy really wanted a pic with Jaren and with my shades....


that little island is Alcatraz


neil


Northern California on the way to Portland




Mt. Shasta


Goodnight


More soon!

Rock n Roll.

Neil
AMerican Bang!

3 comments:

Jeregano said...

SWEET! Good to know you're still blogging. We'll be on the west coast in October and hopefully we'll be able to catch another show, maybe LA or Monteray (we're doing a little trip down the 1). Til then, rock and lock.

Wilton said...

Hey, guys:

Caught you with The Donnas, and, with no disrespect to the AMAZING show they put on, I liked what you guys were doing better! I'm a jazz and R&B fan most of the time, but when I see musicians as tight as you are with the kind of musical sensibilities you have, I can listen to rock, too. Your show totally sold me, I hope you guys get HUGE.

-Nate

Unknown said...

I've got most of the words to "All Night Long" but need some help with a couple phrases. Here's what I have (with needed blanks or questionable phrases in parentheses)

She knew that I was ready
She could tell by the confetti
Na Na My My My She can shake it front to side
It's a fine fine line between (help please)
(help)all night long and stay between the lines
A shotgun sister is your seat tonight
Ride Southbound (much help here)
Goin' low - playin on my radio tonight
The moon's out and white
Ride Ride Ride till the whiskey runs low
Hey Hey Come on we're on a mission
To make a couple bad decisions
All night long long long
hey hey You don't need nobody's permission
Hey hey If you don't come you will be wishin'
You came a-long long long

She knew that I was ready
She could tell by the confetti
Na na My My My (Where's?) a party every night
The (park?) and the (?) it's right down 65
They got a fire in a cave
Don't thank me baby
A shotgun sister is your seat tonight
Ride Southbound (?)
Go Love - playin' on my radio
Tonight - the moon's out and bright


so that's what I have so far...